Monday, August 5, 2013

Playing with your hair is absolutely a great way to add something "new" to your style without spending a dime. I have had many fun hours reading and watching tutorials on buns and braids, then playing with my hair to change my look on occasion.

long hair + ombre + loose waves = ?
long hair + ombre + loose waves = ?
Playing with your hair is absolutely a great way to add something "new" to your style without spending a dime. I have had many fun hours reading and watching tutorials on buns and braids, then playing with my hair to change my look on occasion.
Playing with your hair is absolutely a great way to add something "new" to your style without spending a dime. I have had many fun hours reading and watching tutorials on buns and braids, then playing with my hair to change my look on occasion.
bow
bow

No comments:

Post a Comment