Sunday, August 4, 2013

2012 NAHA Texture Stylist of the Year See some of the winning looks...Jose Macias/ Julian Navarro: Leonel Alta Peluqueria #curlyhair #photography www.naturallycurl...

Lush Happy Happy Joy Joy conditioner. I just tried this today and it made my hair uber soft and manageable.
Lush Happy Happy Joy Joy conditioner.  I just tried this today and it made my hair uber soft and manageable.
long hair
long hair
light brown hair with side bangs * think I'm going to try this new hairstyle in need of a change!
light brown hair with side bangs * think I
2012 NAHA Texture Stylist of the Year See some of the winning looks...Jose Macias/ Julian Navarro: Leonel Alta Peluqueria #curlyhair #photography www.naturallycurl...
2012 NAHA Texture Stylist of the Year  See some of the winning looks...Jose Macias/ Julian Navarro: Leonel Alta Peluqueria #curlyhair #photography www.naturallycurl...

No comments:

Post a Comment